RTE Admission Process 2018 – 2019 RTE Admission Process 2018 – 2019 is begun Now. The Details, Schedule Required Documents, Important Dates, Online Application Form interface and Other essential subtle elements are given on this page. The Online Application Forms are accessible from 10st Feb 2018 Onward, Last Date to Submit the Applications is 28 Feb 2018 . For giving instructive need to understudies from Right to Education to tuition based schools, according to the instructive rights 25% confirmation process is being directing through online mode. Calendar of this all procedure is as of now pronounce. The full subtle elements plan about all the confirmation procedure points of interest is given in the accompanying points of interest:-
RTE 25% प्रवेशाकरीता राज्यात सर्व ठिकाणी ऑनलाइन प्रवेश अर्ज भरण्याची प्रक्रिया दिनांक १०-०२-२०१८ पासून २८-०२-२०१८ पर्यंत सुरु राहील .
Important Dates of RTE Admission 2018 in Maharashtra – student.maharashtra.gov.in
Apply For RTE Maharashtra Admission Pre KG Admission
Apply For RTE Maharashtra Admission Post KG 1st Standard
RTE Admission Process 2018
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application.
Part – I : School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II : Child
The steps involved are as follows.
1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
2) Enter child details, parent details.
3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
4) Select the required standard.
5) Upload required documents.
6) Confirm the application.
7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – III : Lottery
1) The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
2) The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
3) The selection list will be published on the system.
4) The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
5) Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
RTE Admission Status as on Today’s Date
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy||Applicants||Admissions|