IISER TVM Thiruvananthapuram PhD Admission 2018 Apply Online IISER-TVM admissions for PhD programme in India. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to PhD (Biology) programmes for academic year 2018.
PhD (Biology) Programme.
1) Research Areas in School of Biology.
2) Ecology, Evolution and Behavior (Group1, Group2).
3) Bacterial Genetics and Cell Biology.
4) Cellular Plasticity and Reprogramming in Plants.
5) Drosophila Development and Energy Homeostasis.
6) Genome Stability.
7) Immune Cell Biology.
8) Molecular Genetics.
9) Plant Molecular Genetics.
10) Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine.
11) Structural Molecular Biology.
Course Type: Regular Mode.
Biological Sciences: Masters degree (A five-year degree after+2 level) in Biological Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Physical Sciences/ Mathematics/ Bioinformatics/ Agricultural Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences or a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
1) The qualifying degree should have been obtained within 5 years as on 01st January 2018.
2) The applicant must have a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a scale of 10, or equivalent. According to your mark list if your CGPA is not calculated on a scale of 10, please convert the CGPA to a scale of 10 and enter in the space provided.
3) Qualification in one of the following national level tests, with validity as on 01st January 2018: CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT-JRF (Category I)/ ICMR-JRF/ Ranks 1 to 90 in GATE (Ecology and Evolution)/JGEEBILS (GS-2018) or; the candidate should be eligible for DST-Inspire PhD fellowship.
4) Only candidates whose ranks make them eligible to avail Category 1 DBT-Junior Research Fellowships tenable at any university/institution in India. Fellowships restricted to join DBT or ICMR sponsored projects are not eligible.
5) GATE (EY) qualified candidates are eligible only for Ecology, Evolution and Behavior. GATE exam scores for other subjects will not be considered for PhD admissions to IISER-TVM.
6) Candidates who appeared for the JGEEBILS 2018 test are eligible to apply. JGEEBILS candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks provided by the JGEEBILS examination organizers.
Note: Applicants with M. Tech need a GATE score valid as of 01st Jan 2018
Interview for the short-listed candidates Biological/Chemical/Physical Sciences:20th to 24th November 2018.
Visit website : – www.iisertvm.ac.in for more information on other courses in IISER-TVM, India.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Last date: 10th October, 2018.
Announcement of shortlisted Candidates: 20th October, 2018.