Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission Fees Eligibility 2017-2018 : MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning 2017 Admission, Fee, About, eligibility:
Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA 2017: Symbiosis (SCDL) is a leading distance learning autonomous institute in India located in Pune (Main Office), Bangalore, Nasik & Noida. The institute is known for it’s distance learning MBA program. Apart from it’s popular PGDBA (Distance Learning MBA) program, the institute also runs various Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificate programs under distance education mode. Currently Symbiosis SCDL has 34 centres across the country. In this article you’ll find information about Symbiosis distance learning MBA admission procedure, it’s fee structure and eligibility criteria. You’ll also get to know about various MBA specialization that Symbiosis offers with its distance learning MBA programme.
Symbiosis Pune Distance Learning MBA (PGDBA)
Who can join: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- International/SAARC students having a graduation degree from a recognised/accredited University/Institution can also apply.
- Graduation Final year students can also apply.
Duration of MBA Program
What Specializations are available
- Human Resource
- Customer Relationship Management
How to apply: Admission Procedure
- Purchase the prospectus and application form from SCDL Campuses, SCDL Information Centers, Selected AXIS Banks and HDFC Banks for Rs 1100/-.
- Submit the form with required document at SCDL Campuses and SCDL Information Centers. You can also courier the same to SCDL Pune Campus.
- Submit Full Fee or First Installment Payment along with the Registration Form.
- If you’re an international student seeking admission into Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA program, you may refer to the following post.
for more details refer SCDL website & prospectus.