Mysore University BTH and Other Results May/June 2017 Mysore University May/June 2017 exam Results : Mysore University Results 2017 BA 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester Exam: Mysore University EXAM LATEST RESULTS DOWNLOAD ONLINE Latest Results of Karnataka 2017
The University of Mysore examination board with the information about the B.A UG degree First Semester, Third Semester, Fifth Semester examination results 2017.
The B.A UG degree First Semester, Third Semester, Fifth Semester examinations was previously conducted in the month of November and December 2017 by the examination board of Mysore University.
Students from various College examination centre had applied and written the B.A Ug degree Ist, IIIrd and Vth semester November / December 2017 examinations.
By using the examination registration number the candidates can know the marks that had been scored in the B.A UG degree 1st, 3rd and 5th semester examinations.
The students can get the online mark card of BA UG degree 1st, 3rd and 5th semester examination results from the web portal of Mysore University.
The Mysore University examination board had already announced the results of BBM, BCA, B.Com, BSW and BTH UG degree First semester, Third semester and Fifth semester examinations.
The candidates can also check for the latest examination results of Mysore University from the below specified education web portal online.
The University of Mysore was established in the year 1916 which is situated in Mysore of Karnataka state in India.
University of Mysore,
Phone: 0821 241 9361
MAY/JUNE 2017 EXAM
- B.C.A. Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.C.A. (2013) Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.P.A. Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.S.W. (REVISED SEMESTER SCHEME) Second Semester, Fourth Semester
- B.Sc Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing) (Int.Sem.Scheme) Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.T.H. (Modified Scheme) Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester
- B.T.H.( REVISED REGULATIONS – 2015) Second Semester
- BACHELOR IN AUDIOLOGY AND SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY Second Semester, Fourth Semester, Final Semester